Thursday, May 29, 2008

I wear my sunglasses at night...

Well not really, but a friend of mine brought it to my attention that almost all my blog photos are with shades! So Emily, these Italy snaps are for you, dear.

Looking very school-teachery in my cardigan at the local pizzeriaQuality time with my host brother and sis, Luca & Alice

Practicing for Euro Disney in my apartment

And here's a snappy update about my latest whereabouts. Move out day is tomorrow (sad) so I'm off to Milan to hook up with one of my Italian friends who is driving me over to Torino. I'll be there for a few days with my summer host family before heading up to Paris with my long lost NYC chum. From there details get a bit hazy as I'm still unsure where in Italy ACLE will be sending me for summer work.

Stay tuned for updates and more sunnie-less photos. Baci xx

No comments: