Thursday, March 5, 2009

Free Eats: Rebuild Trust and Eat Free Peanuts

Still two and a half more hours of free peanut products at Grand Central Station. Meet America's peanut farmers, listen to them convince you why it's OK to eat Skippy again, and pick up enough free peanut snacks for your entire Metro North commute home.

I'm stuck working, otherwise I'd be there. At Sanctuary T instead, using free Wi-Fi and overdosing on their free tea samples (and sugar sticks). Anyone who gets to Grand Central, let me know.


Interesting fact for New Yorkers: Our favorite Greenwich Village sandwich shop, Peanut Butter & Co., was not part of the national peanut butter recall, so don't be shy about heading back in for an old school brown-bag lunch. I know my life (and waistline) hasn't been the same since I stopped eating Peanut Butter BLTs!!

No comments: