The adorable co-authors of Ciao Down, Emily & Giancarlo, have tagged me! Here's my most clever attempt at the game, but first, the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here it goes...
1. If a Joy of Painting DVD existed, I'd want it for Christmas so I could have happy little trees growing all day in my living room.
2. I'm ambidextrous. Lefty on most accounts except when I use scissors, and play bocce ball, then I'm righty.
3. I think Venice on a foggy autumn night is the perfect place to play a spirited game of hide and seek.
4. I'm obsessed with the way Italian men ever-so-politely fold their hands behind their backs as they walk.
5. I've always wondered who actually eats the cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving? Maybe if it weren't served in the shape of the Ocean Spray can it would seem more appetizing.
6. I've been back in NYC just about long enough to remember why I left in the first place.
Now, tag...you're it:
la Mia Bellissima Avventura
Two Hearts in Australia
R.T.D. in Italia